10″ x 40T Woodworker Series Circular Saw Blade – General Purpose
- For hardwood, softwood, composite materials and pressure treated lumber
- Woodworker Series blades are manufactured to the highest standards of precision for woodworking and finish carpentry.
- Every Woodworker Series blade is laser-cut, and precision tensioned for accurate, flawless cuts.
- Oversized, high-quality micro-grain carbide teeth provide extended life for professional woodworkers and finish carpenters.
- Blue coat surface treatment is heat resistant and provides a non-stick, easy to clean coating that prevents the blade from gumming.
- This blade’s large, extra sharp fused, micro-grain carbide teeth will last 5X longer than blades with standard fused, carbide teeth.
- 5/8″ arbor, .098″/2.5mm kerf, 15-degree hook angle, ATB grind, 10-degree ATB angle
- 6,000 safe max. RPM