12″ x 60T Woodworker Series Circular Saw Blade – Fine Cross Cuts
- For hardwood, softwood, plywood, melamine, composite materials, and pressure treated lumber.
- Woodworker Series blades are manufactured to the highest standards of precision for woodworking and finish carpentry.
- Every Woodworker Series blade is laser-cut, and precision tensioned for accurate, flawless cuts.
- Oversized, high-quality micro-grain carbide teeth provide extended life for professional woodworkers and finish carpenters.
- Blue coat surface treatment is heat resistant and provides a non-stick, easy to clean coating that prevents the blade from gumming.
- This blade’s large, extra sharp fused, micro-grain carbide teeth will last 5X longer than blades with standard fused, carbide teeth.
- 1″ arbor, .098″/2.5mm kerf, 10-degree hook angle, ATB grind, 15-degree ATB angle
- 5,000 safe max. RPM