Last Updated: September 13, 2023
Our Products: We attempt to be as accurate as possible regarding product descriptions, pricing and availability. However, unless specifically stated otherwise in writing on this Site, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. From time to time there may be information on this Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price, description, or availability without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on this Site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors. The inclusion of any products on this Site does not imply or warrant that these products will be available over the internet at any particular time.
Prohibited Uses of the Site: You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights: The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Trademarks: The Company retains all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos and trade dress used by the Company, including but not limited to “CENTURY DRILL & TOOL”, (individually and collectively hereafter “Marks”). These Marks and all associated logos or images are registered and/or common law trademarks and are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such Marks is granted to you under these Terms or by your use of this Site. Your misuse of the Marks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Copyright: All content included on this Site, such as HTML code, scripts, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, software created to provide mobile applications and audio (collectively, “Materials”), is our property or the property of our content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is our property or the property of our service provider or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
License and Site Access: We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. No right, title or interest in our Materials is conveyed to you. You may not download (other than page caching) or modify this Site, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its Materials; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its Materials; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, published, displayed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
Special Notice: We have a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our Marks or names in metatags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our Marks or names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of our Marks or names in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. You may not, without our express written consent, do any of the following: (a) link to any web page on this Site; (b) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our Marks or names; or (c) frame, inline link or utilize other techniques to associate or juxtapose any of our Marks or other Materials with advertisements and/or other information not originating from our Site.
Any unauthorized use terminates your limited license, and we may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. In the event of a violation of these Terms, the Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity. The Company retains the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site, at any time and for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms. You are also advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
Notice of Copyright Infringement: The Company does not permit copyright infringing activities on this Site and may remove any content of any kind, for example, if properly informed that the content infringes upon another’s copyright rights. The Company may terminate the ability to submit content if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting content to this Site is determined to be a repeat infringer. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify the Company by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the same;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Century Drill & Tool LLC
1160 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Attn: Kurt Tachick
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.
Linking: Links may be established from this Site to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to this Site. None of such links should be deemed to imply that the Company endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. Unless the link is to another the Company website, the Company does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and the Company will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PRODUCTS: WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE, OUR EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THOSE SPECIFIED WITH EACH PRODUCT. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
Geographic Restrictions: The owner of the Site is based in the State of Wisconsin in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Applicable Law: By visiting our Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Wisconsin, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us.
Disputes: Any dispute between you and the Company concerning this Site or the Materials located on this Site shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration as the sole and exclusive remedy for such controversy or dispute, provided, however that the Company may commence action against you in a court of law for infringement of the Company’s intellectual property rights. BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATE, EACH PARTY IS GIVING UP ITS RIGHT TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD BY A JUDGE OR JURY. Any claim required to be submitted to arbitration shall be made by filing a demand for arbitration within one (1) year following the occurrence first giving rise to the claim. The right and duty of the parties to resolve disputes by arbitration shall be administered exclusively by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. The decision and award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding and the award so rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall be held and the award shall be deemed to be made in the City of Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America, or such other place agreed to by the parties. Each party shall bear all of its own costs of arbitration, except that the fees of the arbitrator shall be divided equally between the parties. The arbitrator shall have no authority to amend or modify these Terms or to award punitive or exemplary damages, and the award may be enforced by judgment in a United States Court of Law.
Limitation on Time to File Claims: ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED
Waiver and Severability: No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns: This Site is operated by Century Drill & Tool LLC
located at 1160 Contract Drive, Green Bay, WI 54304. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Century Drill & Tool, LLC, we are dedicated to creating a digitally accessible experience for everyone, including people living with disabilities. The work we do to provide the best user experience for everyone is ongoing, through applying the current accessibility standards as they apply to our public website.
We are here to answer your accessibility questions, assist with any barriers to accessibility you may experience, and take your suggestions. Please contact us through the information below: