Hole Saw 11/16″ Bi-Metal Shark Tooth
- Professional bi-metal saws with 8% cobalt high speed steel teeth, electron welded to shatterproof, shock absorbing alloy bodies.
- Variable pitch tooth pattern cuts clean through stainless steel, brass, aluminum, pipe steel, nail embedded wood, hardwood, plywood, sheet metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- Suggested speed RPM’s are for cutting mild steel. Decrease RPM’s by 30% for cast iron. Increase RPM’s by 30% for brass and aluminum.
- Hole saws are shipped without arbors and pilot drills, order separately.
- Can be used in portable electric drill machines, lathes and milling machines.
- Extra deep 1-1/2″ cutting depth.